Uncertainty is a business killer. To be successful, companies must plan expenses and know that vital business systems will work as needed. Taking a reactive approach to maintaining your IT networks is simply too costly in too many ways: lost productivity, dissatisfied customers, and enormous repair costs. Our managed IT services are the smart, cost-effective alternative.
Our Proactive Approach Improves Your Productivity
With our managed IT services, you’ll enjoy the benefit of a full team of IT specialists keeping your systems in excellent working order. For a small, fixed monthly fee, we monitor your systems 24/7, apply patches, ensure backups, keep viruses at bay, and perform a host of other proactive measures. Little problems don’t become big — and expensive — and in most instances, you won’t even know there was ever an issue.
Let us improve the performance of your IT networks.
Protect Your Technology Investment
The average small business spends 6.4% of its revenue on technology. That may not surprise you, but did you know 80% of the cost comes after the initial purchase? Clearly, acquiring new technology isn’t nearly as expensive as keeping it performing well. Shouldn’t your IT systems be an investment for business growth,
rather than a drag on profitability?
Our remote monitoring tools, back-office services, and software options provide cost-effective IT management to make sure your systems operate as required and deliver the ROI you expect. Key elements include:
Server Monitoring and Care
We utilize software agents to track and analyze your network activity 24/7. When a system or function fails, an alert is generated for our team to immediately investigate. Once the problem is identified, we work to remedy it — remotely at first, and with additional resources as needed.
Desktop Monitoring and Care
Our preventive maintenance service for desktops regimentally monitors and addresses common problems experienced by desktop users. Whether it’s getting rid of viruses, attacking spyware issues or installing patches, we handle it all — in the background while your employees remain productive.
Mobile Device Management
With more companies looking for efficient, secure ways to incorporate their employees’ personally owned mobile devices into the workplace (also known as “BYOD — bring your own device”) we offer a response that answers all your needs. Our mobile device management (MDM) solution is the fastest, most comprehensive way to get devices configured for company access and to ensure that your organization’s data is secure on smartphones and tablets. As a fully integrated cloud platform, we simplify MDM with rapid deployment, as well as comprehensive visibility and control that spans across mobile devices, applications, and documents.
Scheduled Network and Security Assessments
How healthy is your overall network? On a regular basis, we’ll generate reports on the state of your systems, letting you know of potential problems that fall outside of safe parameters. With these comprehensive assessments, you’ll always have the best information for choosing the most effective response option.
Total IT Care
- Maintain 24/7 watch over your entire IT environment
- Identify and analyze server “events” for potential problems
- Remediate processes or services that fail
- Ensure security patches, service packs and anti-virus protocols are up to date
- Ensure that data backups are completed
The Value of Managed IT Services
- Better Financial Planning – With managed IT services, you know how much you’re going to spend each month. No more gambling with your budget and productivity.
- Our Team Is Your Team 24/7 – When an issue arises, we’re already on the job — taking care of routine maintenance and ensuring your IT systems are operating properly.
- Your Systems Stay Optimized – Even when systems aren’t actually down, they can still run slow, or inefficiently. Our solution maximizes the value of your IT investment all the time.
- Faster Problem Resolution – With remote monitoring in place, we’ll usually see a problem before you do, allowing us to get a jump on the matter with less (or zero!) downtime for you.
Your Full-Service IT Provider
Our managed IT services cover a full spectrum of technology solutions, including remote monitoring and management of your networks, 24/7 help desk support for users, and business continuity solutions to ensure your company is prepared for any possible disruption.